Right of Occupation | Wills and Trusts Cheshire | A Family Law Firm with over 20 years experience

If one of your loved ones, such as a child, still lives at home, and you have other children or beneficiaries (such as a new spouse), then on your death your wish can be for the beneficiary (new spouse or child) to remain in the house for a certain period of time, or under certain conditions, until such times as remarrying.

The other beneficiaries will have to wait for their share of the estate until these wishes have been carried out.

To find out more about our Right of Occupation service, please contact Wills and Trusts Cheshire on: 07540 063277

Alternatively, please complete the form below: